We really excited to announce our Winter Giveaway:
ENTRY IS SIMPLE:
- Go to my Facebook page LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY and hit Like.
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling me why you would like to win
- Share with your friends on Facebook
The deadline to enter is Sunday June 21th, 2015.
The winner will be announced on Monday June 22th, 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The closing date for entries is Sunday June 21th, 2015 at 12:00 AM
2. The prize is one free portrait session with LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY and the session must take place within Auckland, New Zealand.
3. To be eligible to win you must Like LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY on Facebook, comment on the blog post with why you want to win and share with your friends on Facebook.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
5. Winner(s) will be drawn at random on Monday June 22th, 2015 and will be notified on Facebook. A direct response to confirm the winner’s details is required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st, 2015 with their full name, email address and a contact telephone number. If the winner is unreachable or they fail to respond to LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY’s winner notification within the above time, LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to randomly draw another winner from entries.
6. The winner agrees to their name being published as the identified winner in LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY’s Facebook status.
7. The prize as stated is non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
9. The promoter of this competition is LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY
10. You will be supplied with high res images under personal licencee/print release only.
11. LEVIEN & LENS PHOTOGRAPHY holds the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners, without any restriction as to changes or alterations, for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes.